- Physician Formulated
- Clinically proven ingredients
- No reported sexual side effects
- Potential antioxidant and anti inflammatory benefits
- Replenish amino acids and B vitamins to support treatment success
Advyndra is not FDA approved for the treatment of any medical or psychiatric condition nor is it’s use intended to diagnose or treat any illness. Do not take this supplement without physician supervision.
ESSENTIAL B VITAMINS
Research shows that decreased levels of B complex vitamins may contribute to feelings related to depression and anxiety. Supplementation of the essential B vitamins B6, B9 and B 12 can directly enhance the availability of the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. B vitamins also play an important role in metabolizing neuro-toxic chemicals that have been linked to anxiety, anger, dyscontrol and depression.
- Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate, the biologically active form of B6, is 10 times more effective than pyridoxine and is useful in autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), migraines and premenstrual syndrome.
- 5 MTHF (B9) , the metabolically active form of folic acid, is important as 60% of Americans have genetically inefficient enzymes to convert folate into it’s active form. 5-MTHF is important in the producton of dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, L-DOPA, serotonin and estrogen.
- Methylcobalamin (B12) supplementation helps with increasing energy, concentration and slowing aging. It is also vital for proper function and development of the brain, nervous system and blood cells. Coupled with 5 MTHF can decrease dementia risk.
Trimethylgycine (betaine) is an organic amino acid that via methylation has the following benefits
- Leads to natural production of S-adenosyl-methionine (SAMe,) an alternative treatment for depression.
- Decreases homocysteine , an amino acid which is linked to heart disease and neuropsychiatric illness.
- Potential antioxidant properties and boosts energy.
N-acetyl L-tyrosine * is an important amino acid that boosts neurotransmitters dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine.
- Dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine are important in regulating mood and behavior.
- Acetyl-L-tyrosine supplementation may enhance mental alertness.
- Potential sleep support as tyrosine is beneficial in serotonin production. Serotonin balance is important in restful sleep.
* Should not be taken with monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors due to possibility of increased blood pressure.
By clicking add to cart I certify that I understand that Advyndra™ is to be used as a dietary supplement. Its use is not to diagnose, treat or cure any medical or mental illness. I also understand its use is not to replace any recommended treatment including prescription medications, psychotherapy or other modalities as recommended by your treating physician or mental health professional. I understand the Advyndra capsules are gluten-free capsules. I have read the label and do not have any known allergies to the included B vitamins or the other listed ingredients. I understand that placing an order for Advyndra from this website, any associated website or by any other means does NOT establish a doctor-patient relationship between any individual and Dr. Hawkins, Hawkins Psychiatry PLLC, Mind & Body Health Solutions LLC or any associated providers. Do not take this supplement without physician supervision. The statements regarding Advyndra including its safety, use and potential benefits have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration).